Friday, October 7, 2011

Style Recycle: First Edition

I have enough of these little treats to last for a straight month of posts, but I will spread them out sporadically, so that you continue to read this blog for your enjoyment.  Since I am so poor crafty, I take many pieces of my wardrobe that I'm tired of and make them something I am willing to wear. Everyone has items that make them question their ability to purchase clothing, but waste not.
Follow my lead, pals.

1)

This old, leather Vince car coat (well, it's sleeves)


+     2)These cropped AG boyfriend jeans
                                                                         DRUMROLL                                           







New Jeans with leather legs! Boom. Take that, Celine.

They are awesome. They also prove my calves are the same size as my biceps. I have yet to decide whether that is pathetic or desirable. 



Shout out to John for these crummy pictures. Since I won't be crafting myself a camera anytime soon, y'all will have to deal with this subpar nightmare.


A big Mazel to all my lovelies who are holiday-ing this weekend xoxo
M

1 comment: