Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mad, Rad Bag

I realize I am half a decade behind the tide, but I love Mad Men. Considering I want this blog to be an actual account of my current obsessions and style choices, I have no shame in this admission. 

Last night, after the episode featuring a comparison between January Jones and Grace Kelly, I started compulsively researching Kelly bags. Hermes created this style for The Princess and it's a little classic for me. I'll forgive you in advance if this is the first you've heard of either Hermes or Grace Kelly. Just covering my bases, but maybe we can't be friends anymore. 

I thought I invented the idea of splatter painting a $6,000 bag for my own amusement, but it's turns out Kelly Wearstler did.  And they say there's no improving a classic.

image via Kelly Wearstler

Does Jet Blue fly to Monaco?

No comments:

Post a Comment