Monday, October 17, 2011

Furry Necks, Happy Souls

On my most recent jaunt to...sike. Did you think I was going to tell you wear I thrift? Muwahahaha. No.

In any case, I found a beaver fur collar that some old lady had discarded, along with her piles of Dior suits that she had already been seen in once before, to my sacred thrifting palace. It is an absolute gold mine for designer suits. I mean, no I'm not wearing that skirt suit ensemble, but I'll wear the shit out of the jacket with some disgusting men's jeans/slutty leather pants, to balance the sweetness. For those of you who don't know me, I dress to avoid looking sweet. I don't know why, but it's worked so far.

The collar. 
I bought it. Sewed it to a mexican blanket. Hurled my new creation over my shoulders and off I went. Success! 

boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment