Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sweatshirts are Everything

Currently, like now and maybe for 5 more minutes, sweatshirts are killing it for me. I've always had an affinity  for collecting oversize cottons pullovers (les pulls) from major Uni towns and, now, I just hoard them from everywhere. Like, Princeton, NJ, everywhere.

They range from one half of one dollar to hundreds of dollars (er, euros)
God damn you, Kenzo.

Also, scooped a L'universitie sweatshirt from Sorbonne whilst en vacances a Paris. Hoping someone will ask me about my time at Sorbonne, so I can look at them stupidly. Much like the time I was asked which train to take back to Cambridge, while waiting at a train station at Boston University. I may have been misleading this youth with my rockage of the Harvard sweatshirt.
 I have no clue how to get to Cambridge, but do you like mon pull?


No comments:

Post a Comment