Thursday, January 31, 2013

Obsessions: One Healthy, One Expensive

Current loves include skiing in my Chanel for Land's End parka and Bulgari/Van Cleef.

One love is burning cals and the other is burning a hole in my, already laughable, savings account. I've entertained both this week and purchased my first Bulgari piece and booked a ski trip to Wyndham for Saturday. I can justify jewels just as much as trips because, while Wyndham will be super fun for a few hours, my new Tuboga will give me years of delight and joy. Ideally, I'd be consistently vacationing whilst staring at my jewels in joy, but c'est la vie, I digress, etc.

My next acquisition, that I can neither afford nor deserve, will be a Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra bracelet in malachite or lapis. See below, duh.


This is my future wrist, like, just digging into my Birkin



I feel like this isn't a gluttonous treat because I'm Irish and it looks like shamrocks. So, it's really, like, a tribute to my ancestors and is actually really sweet and not selfish at all. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment