Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thrifting: The Impoverishing Adventure

Thrifitng is always necessary because I am poor a fun way for me to fill an afternoon and, generally, provoked by the fact that some coveted piece has sold out and I must find a suitable replacement. God knows, by the time J.Crew the store replenishes the item, I won't want it anyways. Generally, I wind up with a vintage piece, at a very low price, which fills the void quite nicely...until the next obsession comes along and consumes my brain. 
I know addicts with less compulsive tendencies. 
JK. I don't hang out with addicts compulsive people.






SOLD OUT!



YOU'LL SUFFICE, YOU BEAUTY, YOU.



SOLD THE EFF OUT!


These fit the bill, better than the original covet. $7
images via j.crew and yours truly

In my experience, good things come to those who can't wait.
Impatience, that's the virtue. 
Except if you are waiting for Celine, because that shit is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment