Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's The Expensive Things...

Jemma Wynne is my obsession (good), my inspiration as far as clothing is faltering (bad). My mother and I will be doing some harm at Barney's this weekend, to make up for my unfortunate attempt at shopping in Raleigh last weekend, so an outfit post with occur soon. For those who ask, I cut my head off of those posts on purpose, as I am still growing out my pixie cut disastrous decision from last winter. Please consider the following photos as great things that have happened to me lately, whilst I muster the initiative to put on something other than a sweater and baggy jeans in the morning.


Mazel, babies.



My current favorite arm affair.







 These make my sweats look fancy






Finally found this Celine bag. It makes my sweats look like I just robbed a well-dressed lady.







This didn't actually happen to me, so much as I just tried it on at work.






I found these Theory leather trousers on ebay. Winning.



No comments:

Post a Comment