Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Woman's Trash...

You'll have to pardon my creative hiatus.  All of my most recent efforts have been applied to convincing my husband to sell our exorbitant television. I have very few precious square feet in my NYC mansion shoebox and I'm really frigging tired of losing it to that man toy.

But, I digress.

Let's talk about clothes and jewels, y'all!

I don't count myself as one of those ladies who are die hard 'Sex and the City' fans, but I can appreciate Carrie's self deprecation and expansive wardrobe. Most importantly, punctuated by her amazeballs accessories. One episode, specifically, spoke to me. Carrie made some comment that alluded to the fact that she needed the 'perfect $5 dress, to go with her $400 shoes.'

Helloooooooooo, life's work.

Bergdorf's SALE started yesterday and I've chained myself to my desk. I am determined to find my frugality again. Here's to waaaaaaay more $5 dresses and a few one less pair of $400 shoes. ON ANOTHER NOTE...that just goes to show you how long Sex and the City has been off the air.

Who the hell can find a pair of shoes for $400, anymore?




No comments:

Post a Comment