Thursday, November 3, 2011

Adore/Abhor

My volatile taste is my biggest downfall. I will save and save for some coveted morsel, only to have it arrive to an overly discerning Meaghan. This had resulted in many lucky Manhattanites scoring never-worn duds at the cost of the sales tax I had just paid Bergdorf for it.

My newest inspiration comes from a compilation of 3 ladies, each flaunting a standout piece that I would have styled vastly different.  Possibly uglier, yet still differently.
Behold, my perfect outfit. Well, today's perfect outfit.
God only knows if I'll hate it tomorrow.



Her Celine pants....


PLUS








Jenny's Zara bouse....


PLUS


This Chloe Paratay bag....




Add any of these ankle grazing lovers....

images va streetpeeper and sea of shoes
Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment