Thursday, January 5, 2012

Get your A$$ in Gear

The reason for my personal style quandary came to me in my sleep, and made for certain that I was at yoga this morning. I'l preach the benefits of yoga to anyone who'll give me the time of day, but let's get real. The sense of calm, anxiety relief, and general well-being are fabulous...but I want a hot bod.

In the coming months, I'm positive that my style evolution will come to a head, once I look like Miranda Kerr in jbrands and a t-shirt. I'll leave you with this tidbit of humanity, brought to you by myself and Gwyneth Paltrow. It's refreshing to know such a babe has to work so hard to keep it up. To all you ladies and tramps who promote their love of nachos, whilst shooting a bikini editorial...the jig is up. Suck it.



No comments:

Post a Comment