Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ombre Hombres

I hate ombre hair. I mean, I have it, but, I loathe it. OK, I didn't loathe it when I got it. And this isn't a situation of 'I used to have beautiful caramel colored hair and then I lost my job and couldn't afford to get my roots did, so I have ombre hair.'
I literally just look like such an asshole 3rd grade teacher with my chin length bob and solid brown hair, that it's my sole option to escape looking like I hand out juice boxes for a living. Also, I got carded in Puerto Rico last week, whilst ordering a glass of wine. No big deal...you only have to be prepubescent eight-frigging-teen to drink there. As an ode to my played out hairstyle, that will never die...Here are my hombres in ombre.




Thanks for keeping two-tone hair relevant, comrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment